Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas and China......

Its official!!! I am all caught up on my pictures! And just in time for the Holidays and the trip of a life time.
On Saturday, we will be heading to the 70 degrees weather...Texas! It will be a nice change from the ice and snow we have received this week. Conner gets the 'outside' bug when the high is 22 degrees. He is all boy and needs his 'outside' time daily!
My husband, Richard will be teaching a two week course in China! We are both very excited about this trip. I will be in China for just 7 days. I will try to post some pictures over the next two weeks of everything we are doing. Christmas...China...etc.
I am afraid I am going to go "picture" crazy in China. I am extremely excited to play around with my photography skills in China! Should be fun and interesting! lol.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! After the 27th....check out my blog daily for updates in China!

Hugs to all!

No comments: